At midAtlantic Hair, we maintain a very high level of quality assurance as we process hair completely from start to finish product in our factory in India. Every bundle goes through several rigorous processes to make sure you are receiving the best quality product possible. In addition, we thoroughly inspect all hair before shipping from our warehouse in US. It is our primary focus to make sure you are completely satisfied.
Due to the nature of our products, all sales are final.
We take great pride in our product and it is 100% guaranteed. If you have received any product that is incorrect or defective, you must contact us within 10 calendar days from the date of purchase.
No refunds will be permitted. If an incorrect or defective product was sent to you, we will send replacement as soon as we receive the merchandise in original and unused condition from you.
Note that perming, coloring, lifting, rinsing, cutting, removing the hair from the weft or otherwise processing the hair VOIDS the Product Exchange Policy. If midAtlantic verifies and agrees that the product is defective in any way, midAtlantic will then exchange or replace the item.
If the customer selects a product in exchange of greater value, they will be responsible for paying the additional cost of the item. If midAtlantic does not validate the product defect issue, we will return the item in question to the customer without an exchange of product.
From time to time, MidAtlantic Hair, at its sole discretion, may exchange products or portions of a product under the following conditions:
· Requests must be made within 10 calendar days from the date of purchase. Any exchange request after 10 calendar days will not be honored.
· We will not accept any merchandise which has been used or altered (permed, colored, brushed, combed, picked, cut, removed from the weft or processed) in any way. According to Federal law you, cannot return human hair products that have been used. This includes removing the hair from the bundle and trying it on. We adhere to these strict policies with respect to hair returns, hygiene concerns and federal law. Please return the item in the original and resalable condition as a necessary health precaution. Note that perming, coloring or rinsing, lifting, cutting the hair off the weft or otherwise processing the hair voids ALL EXCHANGE AND REPLACEMENT guarantees.
· Product must be exchanged for something of equal or greater value. No refunds will be permitted.
· You must send the product back to us in order to process the exchange. Once your product has been received, it will be examined thoroughly. If the product has been returned unused, in its original condition, we will exchange the product for something of equal or greater value and you must pay the difference.
* In the Rare Occurrence of a product defect, the policy will be as follows:
There is a 10 Calendar Day Product Defect Exchange Policy which commences on the date of purchase. Customers should contact an MidAtlantic Representative at 443.400.7011 and notify them of their issue or concern. The hair must be removed and the entire purchased products must be returned for the quality assurance process to begin. Note that any perming, coloring, rinsing, lifting, cutting the hair off the weft or otherwise processing or manipulating the hair VOIDS THE PRODUCT DEFECT EXCHANGE POLICY. If midAtlantic verifies and agrees that the product is defective in any way, midAtlantic will then exchange or replace the product. If the customer selects a product in exchange of greater value, they will be responsible for paying the additional cost of the item. MidAtlantic will cover the cost of shipping the exchanged/new item back to the customer if shipped ground. If midAtlantic does not validate the product defect issue, we will return the item in question to the customer (via ground) without an exchange of product.